Monday, October 20, 2008

NEW Oceans Of Fall

I am becoming so addicted to creating these layouts! LOL It's so much fun!
Here is the new layout...


If you are interested in using this layout, please leave me a message and your contact information.

The Metallic Ribbon, Buttons and Jewel Tone Bow were created by Melissa of Sentimental Style. You can find her absolutely gorgeous work here: http://sentimentalstyle.blogspot.com/ She is one of my all time favorite artists and has stunning creations on her blog! Be sure to check her out.

The Floral Corner was created by: LesleyB at: http://digikeepsake.blogspot.com/ I am a HUGE fan of her work!

Creme Bow (colorized by me) were created by artists unknown to me. If you are the creator, please contact me so that I can give you credit!

The Edging, Background and Beads were created by me. I called it 'Oceans Of Fall' just because of the colors. I thought it looked like colors of a calm ocean at Autumn time...with the floral fall corner and gold metallic ribbon. Anyway, that is just the name that came to me. lol Hope you like it!

Mental out

No comments: