Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christian Family Layout!

I was doing a custom layout for a new friend and came up with this slight variation. I hope that you like it! I am wanting to do some Christian layouts but finding things to use or building things is a bit more challenging than I thought it would be! I am going to keep trying tho!
I have also started using a file hosting...I think it is called...and have the link below for you to use to download. As I am new to this, please bare with me and let me know if there is a problem with the link! Thank you. Oh...the layout is sized at: 14.5x11 inches for larger layout needs. It can be resized down to minima with no problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1cf2d410abbe6e2991b20cc0d07ba4d24e73b2173c2e9fb4

2 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

I love this layout! I love sharing of His amazing Grace! Wow, this is sweet! I haven't tried Media Fire, but I do love Box.net (that's what Bethany at Elegant Word Art uses). It's very sweet of you to share.

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Want to learn new blog tips and tricks? Want to learn how to make those cool backgrounds? Then you should come Scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Karies place said...

Very cute backgrounds! I will probably be using one or two in the very near future. :)